More Job Descriptions for :
senior merchandising assistant
- Lead design projects from idealation to production.
- Organize sales meetings, develope and present innovative products to buyers.
- Resolve any product or shipment issues with oversea factories.
- Communicate and maintain good relationships with different internal parties, such as design team, logistics, purchasing, sales, and warehouse to fulfill any customer requests.
- Meet multiple tight project deadlines and has a can-do attitude to complete any tasks being assigned.
- Requesting SKU’s needed price point.
- Allocating delivered stocks from suppliers for boys wear.
- Monitoring request stocks and repeat orders.
- Monitoring Stock Movements, stock levels, markdowns, promotions and sales figures to anticipate future product need.
- Gathering information/customer’s reaction from sales clerk.
- Monitoring the active and purging SKU.
- Markdown Price Lists.
- daily monitoring of high value items
- Trained and supervised new associates and staff.
- Plotting final breakdown subject for Purchase Order.
- Requesting accessories and barcode upon supplier’s request.
- I responsible for built edited and maintained assortment sheets (performance report, inventory transfer, allocation management, OTB annual budget consolidation)
- Letters with foreign manufacturers: order, order confirm, defect return tracking, sell-through inform, payment proceeding)
- China area Logistics: Shipment goods to China, complete composition label and hand tag.
- Scheduling AQL and Delivery
- Reporting to Manager and assisting them with daily routine, including entering all orders and faxing purchase orders to different vendors.
- Responsible for evaluation of reports purchase orders, tracking and recording.
- Monitoring with vendors regarding the deliveries in different branches.
- Verified Purchase Order information, quantity as well as delivery information for almost 30 branches.
- Maintained effective communication with different suppliers and Manager in the branches.
- Communicated with suppliers and Managers for delivery issues, damages, and other related discrepancies.