More Job Descriptions for :
- Power server implementaton.
- Power server maintenance and monitoring.
- Good of Linux commands essental for System monitoring and maintenance.
- Maintaining Disk space, Parttons and LVM.
- File modifcatons, changing fle Permissions, Ownership and Groups.
- Good Knowledge of User administraton , Adding / Deletng user / group.
- Knowledge of FSTAB / FDISK.
linux admin/ application support engineer
- Involved in the Application Support and Application Maintenance activities for Java & Middleware applications.
- Part of the full transition cycle from scratch.
- Provided constant technical support for applications to ensure optimal durability and reliability – Investigated and resolved technical operational issues of the application
- Worked on HP monitoring and other tools like HPSM, HP BSM/APM, HPOV.
- Responsible for routine activities on Linux servers like logs monitoring, logs archival, services restart, disk space monitoring, memory monitoring, etc.
- Provide RCA for all P1 and P2 issues of respective applications.
- Involved in client meetings for enhancements, SLA justifications & operational review
linux admin ( internship)
- Reva has a history of success in reselling, architecting, designing, developing, implementing and supporting solutions across multi-platforms. With partnerships across Tier-1 platforms in enterprise content management and mobility, Reva is known for delivering on-time and on-budget.
- Diagnosed and resolved complex load balancing issue by phone for global site amazing and satisfying client.
- Converted Linux systems from local password authentication to LDAP and NFS homes significantly increasing administrative efficiency.
- Coordinated resources with varied programming expertise to create a holistic solution to system update and service interruption issues.
- Educated users on business interruption risk and received their buy in for system standardization and update.
- Created a process for system updates to minimize risk of application failures.
- Good Knowledge in Multple Run levels in Linux.
- Knowledge of backup utlites such as izip, bizip2, gizip with tar for achieve.
- Understanding Linux flesystems with LVM.
- Software and packages installaton with YUM, RPM.
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot services for customers, such as RedHat Linux OS level concerns, web server, database server, applications server; includes Nginx, Apache, PHP, RHCS clustering, MySQL, FTP, SSH, and DNS
- Plan and execute project-related work, including Linux server, network, and data center migration.
- Regular support of VMware and windows environment by resolving the escalated tickets for internal and external customers.
- Managing Three Zimbra Mails Servers having 2000+ accounts.
- Creating Servers, Clone, Snapshot and scheduling backup in VMware.
- Generate and re-configure SSL Certificate in Client Servers.