Master teacher with 12+ years of secondary classroom and leadership experience. Skilled in designing curriculum which meets the aspiration of the coming generation students. Proficiency with both the spoken and written word has provided opportunities for leadership and advancement within the educational setting. Possesses the vision needed to instruct and mentor students in a highly competitive world. A motivated and dynamic educator with an advanced degree of enhancement.
Lecturer, Heller LLC. West Darron, Maryland
Apr. 2020 – Present
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge and publish findings in professional journals, books, or electronic media.
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula and career issues.
- Collaborate with members of the business community to improve programs, to develop new programs, and to provide student access to learning opportunities such as internships.
- Act as advisers to student organizations.
Lecturer, Lehner-Johnson. Kundeland, Ohio
May. 2009 – Jul. 2011
- Instruct students individually and in groups, using various teaching methods such as lectures, discussions, and demonstrations.
- Establish and enforce rules for behaviour
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate. and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom they are responsible.
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress and to determine priorities for their children and their resource needs.
West Swift, North Ulysses, Florida
Master of Arts, Sanskrit(Personal), Apr. 2014
Rice Institute, Morarport, Virginia
Master of Arts, Hindi, Aug. 2008
North Virginia College, Pagactown, Illinois
GED, Education, Jan. 2006
West Haag, New Merri, Hawaii
Master of Arts, Social Science, Aug. 2003
Eastern Virginia Academy, Terrystad, Kentucky
High School Diploma, Science( Biology), Apr. 1997
Master level graduate from foreign university with current experience as a Lecturer of B.Sc Hon's students from both Fashion Design & Technology and Apparel Manufacture & Technology Department in CBIFT. Skilled in designing curriculum which meets criteria of the 21st Century classroom. Proficiency with both the spoken and written word have provided opportunities for leadership and advancement within the educational setting. Possesses the vision needed to instruct and mentor students in a highly competitive world. Motivated and exceptional communicator, leader, and problem-solver adept at cultivating and maintaining professional relationships with top and mid level managements.
Lecturer, Treutel-Schmitt. New Garfieldshire, Vermont
Dec. 2019 – Present
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate students on topics such as Introduction to Fashion & Apparel Business in Bangladesh,Fashion Forecast & Trend Analysis, Costing Consumption of Apparel Production, Clothing Materials,Tools & Techniques of Merchandisers etc.
- Keep abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional organizations and conferences.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours .
- Supervise undergraduate internship and project work.
- Develop and maintain course outlines.
- Participate in campus and community events.
- Act as advisers to student organizations.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
Interni Merchandiser, Morissette, Brakus and Schaden. Gemaburgh, Hawaii
Feb. 2017 – Mar. 2017
- Examine sample garments on and off models; then modify designs to achieve desired effects.
- Direct and coordinate workers involved in drawing and cutting patterns and constructing samples or finished garments.
- Sketch rough and detailed drawings of apparel , and write specifications such as color schemes, construction, material types, and accessory requirements.
- Attend fashion shows and review garment magazines and manuals in order to gather information about fashion trends and consumer preferences.
- Select materials and production techniques to be used for own developed product.
- Visit textile showrooms to keep up-to-date on the latest fabrics.
North Arizona Academy, East Jodyville, Virginia
Master of Arts, Fashion Design, Feb. 2019
East Wuckert Institute, McCulloughview, Wisconsin
Bachelor of Science, Apparel Manufacture & Technology, Jan. 2017
East Goldner, New Analand, Washington
Higher Secondary School Certificate, Science, Apr. 2012
Western Maryland Academy, South Sung, Utah
Secondary School Certificate, Science, Oct. 2010
Projects,Thesis & Industry Visit
Email,Web surfing,Software Installation
Operating System -Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP/Seven
Microsoft Office,Excel,Power Point
PhD candidate in electrical engineering with strong communication and teamwork skills developed from extensive research, laboratory management, and teaching experience. Excellent presentation, teamwork and problem-solving skills. Special experience in the following areas:
- RF/microwave circuits and systems
- Material characterization
- Dual-comb spectroscopy
- Chipless RFID
- Ultra-wide band antenna
- Frequency selective surface
Lecturer, Jones Group. Corkeryberg, Kansas
Sep. 2018 – Present
- Taught “Electromagnetics & High Frequency Systems” course in classes of 34, 41, 48, and 55 students. Topics included: RF behavior of circuit components and parasitic effects, transmission line theory, Smith chart and impedance matching, Maxwell’s equations and boundary conditions, antennas and free-space propagation, noise
- Trained students to design, simulate, layout, and test RF matching networks, power dividers, and couplers
Teaching Assistant, Emmerich-Douglas. Lake Sanfordmouth, Kentucky
Jan. 2018 – Jun. 2018
Lab assistant for courses:
- ESET 355: Electromagnetics & High Frequency Systems
- ESET 350: Analog Electronics
- IDIS 300: Industrial Electricity
- ESET 211: Power Systems & Circuit Applications
Research Assistant, Mueller and Sons. Sarantown, Missouri
Sep. 2016 – Oct. 2016
- Investigated RF systems for measurement of complex permittivity of dielectrics in a team of 3 PhD students
Northern Spencer, New Tyson, North Dakota
Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Present
Western Luettgen College, Trevastad, Virginia
Master of Science, Electrical Engineering, Communications, Fields and Waves, Nov. 2013
North O'Connell Institute, New Sharitatown, Michigan
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, Communications, Jan. 2010
Strong RF/microwave background with solid understanding of RF systems fundamentals
Knowledge on digital communication and modulation theory
Demonstrated skills in design, simulation, and validation of PCB-level discrete RF circuits and systems
Hands-on experience with antenna design and tests, anechoic chambers, and RF test equipment
Familiar with analog IC design and development process
Passionate, self-motivated and able to lead projects independently
Excellent verbal and written communication
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for lecturer Resumes
- Lecturing senior classes
- Advising and consulting students
- organize and provide training
- carryout research
- Students association staff coordinator
- Department coordinator
- Organized mega technical event ‘Mechanium’14’
- Prepare reports and maintain records such as student grades, attendance rolls, and training activity details.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws or administrative policies with ‘Student First’ principle.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs, abilities, and interests to crack level national entrance examinations for medical colleges.
- Establish and supervise peer counseling and peer tutoring programs.
- Guide and counsel students with adjustment or academic problems, or special academic interests along with parents.
- Meet with parents to discuss individual students’ needs and progress.
- Utilized diverse teaching methods, including lectures, presentations and class activities to deliver curriculum.
- Designed exams and other course content, including lecture material and writing assignments.
- Developed tests and materials to assess and promote student learning objectives.
- Created presentations to deliver lecture material in classroom and online learning environments.
- Developed semester outlines and instructional plans for each class session to comply with stated course objectives
- Organized class events and activities to promote learning
- Created lecture presentations for both online and in-class environments
- Lectured on Introduction to Information Systems to approximately 50 students