More Job Descriptions for landlord Resumes
- Own and self-manage a residential rental property
- Handle/coordinate service repairs
- run credit reports
- maintain a positive tenant/landlord relationship with current and previous renters.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, past rent statements.
- Contact property owners and ensure they pay their rent.
- Keep records on the rent paid every month.
- Maintain records of sales, rental or usage activity.
- Currently renting out a single family home in Jefferson County, New York. Catering primarily to military members and their families.