287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Customer service specialist and business development executive with 15 years’ experience leading teams in driving organizational growth and revenue. Skilled at developing and implementing comprehensive training programs for staff members to ensure the highest-levels of service are delivered consistently. Advanced technical skills including proficient use of SalesForce.com and HubSpot CRM software.15-year tenured leadership, education, and evaluation professional adept at helping organizations optimize their performance through professional and organizational development. Strong ability to acquire and retain high-levels of talent through creating and implement training, coaching, and mentoring programs. Visionary executive equipped with an entrepreneurial mindset and in-depth knowledge of business operations and development on a global level.
Shift Manager, Miller, Marvin and Kutch. Lake Aubreychester, Utah
Oct. 2014 – Present
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
- Schedule activities and equipment use with managers, using information about daily menus to help coordinate cooking times.
- Order and take delivery of supplies.
Lab Assistant, Roob Inc. Johnstontown, Pennsylvania
Aug. 2017 – Sep. 2017
- Review violations of computer security procedures and discuss procedures with violators to ensure violations are not repeated.
- Monitor current reports of computer viruses to determine when to update virus protection systems.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
Schultz Institute, Jonesmouth, Oregon
East Hane, East Coralie, North Dakota
Associate of Applied Science, Business Mnangement, Jan. 2017
Financial Aid Assistant
Learning Success Center Lab Assistant
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
I'm working lady that looking for part time job. Currently I'm working permanently as Lab Assistant and I'm looking for a part time job especially in clerical job. I'm very talented in handling microsoft office as word, excel, publisher, etc. Also i have experience in SPSS, C++ and video editor. I'm very responsible, trustworthy and hardworking to work in minimum supervision and also I'm very fast learner. I willing to work only on weekend. Hope to calloborate with you. Thank you.
Nov. 2019 – Present Hagenesborough, Mississippi
Lab Assistant, Murphy, Champlin and Schaefer
Responsible to manage school lab daily. Responsible to prepare the solution of reagent and dealing with teachers and students on handling the experiment. Ensure all equipment and chemicals are safe and ready to use.
Sep. 2008 – Oct. 2008 East Gingerberg, Alabama
Production/ Admin Clerk, Cummings, Lynch and Mann
Responsible on admin and production task such as generate D/O and invoice. Manage the delivery schedule of receiving and delivering order. Helping to ensure the production moving to fullfil customers order.
Bachelor of Science: Information Management System
- Veum Institute - South Effie, North Dakota
High School Diploma: Information Technology in Business
- Wilkinson College - Reichertberg, Colorado
287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
A challenging but rewarding employment position as a statistician in which I am able to completely use and extend the specialized abilities that I have gained in my research program with Indiana’s director for the Indiana’s Emergency Food Resource Network. I have completed BS in Statistics/Mathematics with extensive knowledge in SAS and MS office.
Lab Assistant, Rogahn-Smith. Hauckbury, Vermont
Feb. 2020 – Present
- Research conducted employing the Food Pantry System in six states to rate the Healthy Eating Index scores.
- Entering data sample retrieved from phone-call interview using Microsoft Office Access and Excel.
- Data pre-processing (cleaning, standardizing) of collected data samples using Excel and SAS.
- Develop statistical models of phenomena to be used for analysis using SAS.
Concierge, Labadie Group. Armidaton, Alaska
May. 2013 – Jun. 2013
- Communication with customers and colleagues from the US, Japan, China, etc.
- Complete data entry of shopping patterns in accordance with company procedures to facilitate tailored promotions.
- Understanding of marketing and global customer service.
Reichel Institute, Alvinbury, Massachusetts
Bachelor of Science, Statistics/Mathematics, Sep. 2018
Eastern Fay Academy, East Royal, North Dakota
Associate of Science, Mathematics, Dec. 2016
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for lab assistant Resumes
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal fluid, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components.
- Analyze laboratory findings to check the accuracy of the results.
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage.
- Operate, calibrate, or maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, calorimeters, flame photometers, or computer-controlled analyzers.
- Obtain, cut, stain, and mount biological material on slides for microscopic study and diagnosis, following standard laboratory procedures.
- Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Provide technical information about test results to physicians, family members, or researchers.
- Support the professional lab technologist in collecting specimens, preparing them for analysis
- Running routine lab tests on blood, urine, tissue and other bodily substances.
- Performing daily QC and ensuring that every assay is within range.
- Stocking for the following shift.
- Supervision and assistance of first year Electical and Instrumentation students.
- Troubleshoot lab equipment and devices.
- Organization of course materials and assignments.
- Supervise students’ laboratory work.laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
- Receive and process samples to identify suitability.
- Prepare samples for testing using various types of laboratory equipment.
- Prepare and maintain accurate laboratory records.
- Label specimens accurately and distribute them to the appropriate department.
- Perform quality control as directed by the Laboratory Manager.
- Clean and maintain work area and all lab equipment and supplies.
- Addresses and evaluates internal and external client inquiries, concerns, and trends.
- Serves as client liaison for all medical, technical, sales, and support services.
- Documents client documentation and patient records.
- Performing specimen accessioining and processing.
- Reagent prep and analyses according to established procedures.
- Completing wet lab duties.