More Job Descriptions for :
- Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Inspect equipment and read order sheets to prepare for delivery to users.
- Test and verify hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, by recording and analyzing test data.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Hardware repair.
- Prioritize the day’s repairs to ensure that all equipment is returned to users within each Client’s Service Level guidelines.
- Build, assemble and disassemble personal computer systems installing CPU`s, CDROMs, RAM Sound/video cards, network cards, and modems.
- Utilize and configure computer software such as Microsoft windows, Microsoft word,and office including MS Excel.
- Work with Hard Disk Formatting, Partitioning and Windows XP Professional Setup,Installation and Upgrading.
- Installation and set up of various operating systems including Windows 7, Windows XP Professional .