More Job Descriptions for :
- Completed a digitizing project for all buildings in Festac, Lagos-Nigeria.
- Created a nominal town boundaries for all 11,000 towns in Ghana, with the help of other two department members.
- Trained 50 GIS students to perform two projects: creating nominal town boundaries for all African towns and digitizing(points) all Ghana structures(buildings).
- Data management; cleaning of all databases using Postgres SQL to be projected on the company’s basemap for Africa. (www.silapha.com).
- Built and Managed Geo Spatial Databases using Arc Suite.
- Automated the Back end Geo Database testing using Selenium and Java.
- Provided Agile estimations and built story points.
- Managed Offshore team for timed delivery of story points.
- Identify deficiencies in geographic models to stakeholder satisfaction; global road network regression analysis; remote sensing andanalyzing aerial imagery
- Kaart Group Mentoring Program creator and leader: integrateteams and culture that demonstrate high levels of collaborationand innovation by understanding/defining the resources needed toachieve personal, team, and client goals
- Entry of raw data into GIS Database
- Read and Interpret maps
- Work on Georeferencing of data
- Conversion of data from different file formats to GIS
- Different methodologies for collecting data in the field, as according to need.
- Digitizing on screen in ArcMap.
- Development and maintenance of GIS data management system using ESRI products
- Stakeholder engagement and coordination with Water Source Partnerships across South Africa
- Research and innovation:Prioritization of strategic water source areas in South Africa,
- Systems thinking (WEF nexus in SA)
- Circular economy
- Behavioral change