Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Adaptable Computer Engineering major currently attending the University of Denver, with two work experience. Aiming to leverage a proven knowledge of methods design, product design, and cross-functional team skills to successfully fill the Computer Engineer role for the future. Frequently praised as diligent by my peers, I can be relied upon to help your company achieve its goals.
FPGA Engineer, Mayer-Schinner. North Hannahhaven, Missouri
Jun. 2017 – Jul. 2017
- Test and verify hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, by recording and analyzing test data.
- Assemble and modify existing pieces of equipment to meet special needs.
- Replace defective components or parts, using hand tools and precision instruments.
- Modify, maintain, and repair electronic equipment and systems to ensure that they function properly.
Quality Assurance, Wolf, Murazik and Daniel. South Leomachester, Florida
Nov. 2016 – Dec. 2016
- Comprehensive testing of game products based on test cases, writing test reports, submitting test results, and analyzing test results
- Real-time monitoring of game product quality
- Managing game defects and promoting game defect resolution.
Southern Roob College, Bobettebury, Mississippi
Bachelor of Science, Computer Engineering, Present
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Provide technical support to designers, marketing and sales departments, suppliers, engineers and other
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.members throughout the product development and implementation process.