Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
10+ years in the music promotion industry working with band managers/artists in scouting and securing appropriate venues. Adept at negotiating fees and publicizing events (radio, television, Internet, print media) while ensuring that artists have everything needed, from lodging to sound checks. Possesses working knowledge of entertainment contract guidelines governing promoter fees, sound check dates/times, length of performance/s and other performer-specific demands.
Aug. 2015 – Jul. 2016 DuBuquemouth, Vermont
Floor Hand, Greenfelder-Hirthe
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as contractors, architects, engineers, and plumbers, to ensure job success.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
- Order new parts to maintain inventory.
- Monitor participants' progress and adapt programs as needed.
- Evaluate the work of staff and volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively.
- Plan or supervise environmental studies to achieve compliance with environmental regulations in construction, modification, operation, acquisition, or divestiture of facilities such as power plants.
- Perform emergency roadside repairs, such as changing tires or installing light bulbs, tire chains, or spark plugs.
Dec. 2010 – Jun. 2012 South Florine, South Carolina
Music And Entertainment Engineer, Lebsack Group
Developed partnerships with local businesses to secure third party promotions.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientèle.
- Dedicated to continuously improving sales abilities and product knowledge.
- Solved unresolved customer issues.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Analyzed industry trends and compiled market research data to inform planning and strategy.
- Recommended and helped customers select and plan events and services based on their needs
- Informed and educated customers about sales and promotions in a friendly and engaging manner
- Trained new employees in the high quality practices and standards of our organization and the industry
- DJ/MC for all events
English Language Arts: Educacion
- Southern Utah College - Lakinberg, Ohio
High School Diploma: Educacion
- South Michigan College - New Chris, Virginia
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Perform housekeeping active such as cleaning ice from walkways
- Watch and remove hazard such as object in travel
- Use wretch-like power tong
- Catch the sample of drilled cuttings to be analyzed
- Drive crew truck and feel fuel
- Assist in laying casing into the well after it has been drilled
- Assist other member of the drilling crew wherever needed
floor hand/ derrick hand
- Install pressure-control devices onto wellheads.
- Operate pumps that circulate water, oil, or other fluids through wells to remove sand or other materials obstructing the free flow of oil.
- Close and seal wells no longer in use.
- Operate controls that raise derricks or level rigs.
- Operate tongs to disassemble pipes and rods inside well.
- Climb derrick to perform tasks, such as latching and organizing rods, as well as pipe coming out of the well.
- Pour water into wells, or pump water or slush into wells to cool drill bits and to remove drillings.
- Regulate air pressure, rotary speed, and downward pressure, according to the type of rock or concrete being drilled.
- Perform pumping tests to assess well performance.
- Withdraw drill rods from holes, and extract core samples.
- Observe electronic graph recorders and flow meters that monitor the water used to flush debris from holes.
- Making connections, tripping pipe, maintaining a safe and clean work environment during drilling operations.