More Job Descriptions for :
- Attended all projects with our partner NGOs
- Lead and ensured that English classes were running effectively.
- Responsible for inputting attendance data.
- Aided in the management of volunteers.
- Implemented a new theme based curriculum for one of our projects.
- Aided volunteers in lesson planning and the delivery of lessons.
field assistant (it support)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Providing technical support across the organization (in person or over the phone)
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Training more junior staff members
- mounted participatory demonstration plots
- Built capacity of lead farmers in good agriculture practices
- promoted pannar seed
- represented pannar in area stakeholders panel
- Took part in a project investigating the effects of avian malaria infection on female red-winged blackbirds and their offspring
- Hand raised captive nestlings to independence
- Made decisions about the best way to care for captive birds
- Monitored and trapped wild birds, administered oral anti-malarial medication, took blood samples and measurements with supervision
- Worked closely with other researchers and explained research to the public during an open-house day
- Lived in a rustic outdoor setting at the Queen’s University Biological Station (QUBS)
- Data collected will be used in an ongoing honours thesis project looking at the relationship between maternal parasitemia, medication status and egg characteristics
senior field assistant
- Managed the Cash Vouchers (ATM Cards) through the cash-based interventions projects.
- Responsible for communication with cash recipients’ focal point.
- Dealt with Urgent Cash Assistance (including Protection Cash), Cash for Health, Cash for Education, Winterization projects distribution and operations of UNHCR and the regular monthly financial assistance.
- Prepared monthly financial dashboards, 3RP reports, cash projection reports in addition to any customized report and request.
- Monitored, evaluated, and handled corrective measures to cash assistance.
- Troubleshot and followed up on IRIS scans and ATM distribution issues as CCF focal point.
- Attended UNHCR’s refugee-community representative meetings when needed.