More Job Descriptions for :
- Support on functional aspect and help maintain custom components of Operation modules.
- Assist other team members by performing technical development work related to the operational module.
- Interact with IT Application Development Group and users to determine project requirements.
- Implement solutions for the operations area through providing functional designs.
- Provide routine production support through ERP business solutions.
- Develop, record and maintain customizations and interfaces.
- Analyze the impact of patches and development work in other areas, on existing customizations, and coordinate their migration to production system.
senior erp analyst
- Planning and implementation of Oracle VM with OBIEE 12c and EBS.
- Implementation of ORDS with configuration management.
- Performance tuning of applications,code changes.
- Design database applications, such as, data transfer mechanisms, global temporary tables, data partitions, and function-based indexes to enable efficient access of the generic database structure.
- Support and maintain systems and processes to meet business requirements.
- Resolve issues and develop business solutions working with HR, Payroll, Finance and IT.
- Conduct analysis sessions during the implementation of Product.