Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Hands-on, successful Software Engineer with decades of verifiable success leading teams in delivering appropriate technology solutions for desktop and mobile products. Comprehensive knowledge of platform development, enterprise architecture, agile methodologies, and web and app based applications. Innovative change agent with a unique mix of high-level technology direction and deep technical expertise.
Technical Lead, Denesik Inc. New Royal, Tennessee
Apr. 2019 – Present
Responsible for project management, handling backend and frontend development. Technology handle in this company are php&mysql, drupal, react, react-native, jquery, IOS, nodejs, mongodb.
Sr. Drupal Developer, Littel, Christiansen and Bins. Armandinaville, Oregon
Jul. 2016 – Aug. 2016
Developed web as well developed application architecture to enable analysts to perform targeted customer analysis.
Magnon Solutions, Hahn-Rutherford. Barabaramouth, Wisconsin
Dec. 2014 – Sep. 2015
Developed Web/App application as well developed application architecture to enable analysts to perform targeted customer analysis. Handled. Handled team as well with smartly with fully support.
Software Engineer, Herman, Wisozk and Schumm. South Ivette, Minnesota
May. 2012 – Jun. 2013
Northern Wisconsin Academy, South Heath, Mississippi
Master of Computer Application, Computers, May. 2012
West Colorado Academy, Port Miguelina, Colorado
12th, Commerce, Jul. 2007
Bailey Academy, West Gwenda, Florida
10th, Sep. 2005
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment.
- Setting up sites in VirtualBox/Vagrant environment using Acquia’s BLT tool.
- Build sites with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, Paragraphs and Panels.
- Create custom Drupal modules and use Rest API to implement decoupled architecture.
- Working with SCM tools like Git and have exposure to travis CI.
- Working in an agile environment using tool JIRA.