287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Accomplished and results-oriented Student Accounts Director who consistently meets deadlines and increases company revenue. Highly skilled at increasing work process efficiency and profitability through functional and technical analysis/implementation. Financial professional with sound judgment and strong problem resolution capabilities.
Director, Student Accounts, Trantow Inc. Tomiport, Arkansas
Apr. 2009 – Present
- Create and maintain weekly and monthly financial reports.
- Verify details of transactions, including Federal funds received and total account balances.
- Research and resolve billing and payment issues.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and institutional regulations relating to departmental functions including aid disbursements, payment allocations, collections and refund processing, and reporting requirements.
- Process and collect billings to 3rd parties including students, employers, and other agencies.
- Assisted in the implementation and testing of SalesForce in order to fit the needs of the Student Accounts Department.
- System Administrator for virtual merchant/treasury management software Poynt, Converge, and TD Digital Express.
Store/Service Manager, Jerde Inc. Lazarofurt, Rhode Island
Feb. 2004 – Jan. 2007
- Directed and supervised employee engaged in sales, inventory, cash handling, and reconciling accounts.
- Determined staffing requirements, interview, hire and train new employees, and oversee the personnel processes.
- Addressed and corrected staff issues in a tactful and effective manner.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
The Strosin College, Vandervortfort, Tennessee
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Oct. 2015
The Oregon College, North Sheilah, Tennessee
Associate of Applied Science, Business Management, Aug. 2013
MS Office Suite
Advanced PC and Mac proficiency
Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
- A Self driven & passionate worker who always focuses on the customer's needs.
- An experienced, seasoned & hardworking organizer.
- Creative & dedicated in the areas of content writing, editing and teaching.
- Keen attention to detail
- Patient & empathize with others
- A dynamic speaker & moderater of discussions
Director, Sipes-Bashirian. Port Raymondmouth, Utah
Jul. 2013 –
BrahmaBooks is the notebooks brand created by Brahmaforces.
- Job entailed marketing of over 200 types of Brahma notebooks.
- Handling the direct & indirect communication
- Directing sales & point of contact with book stores & stationery shops
- Leading the online marketing campaign
Brahmaforces designs website for Mobiles.
- Spearheading the Sales & marketing
- Content writing
Educator, Sauer-Conroy. Port Venus, Iowa
Aug. 2004 – Mar. 2006
- Faciltated Lifeskills program for age group 9 years to 18 years in Schools
- Designed life skills curriculum and content
- A certified outdoor educator & trainer who lead groups of 15 children for 10 days camps in the mountains.
Marketing Manager, Ziemann, Franecki and Roberts. Port Alanshire, Louisiana
Feb. 2002 – May. 2002
- Direct and coordinate marketing activities
- Handing all Marketing communication
- Creation of the corporate communication website
- Participation in trade shows & seminars
- Liaising with a P.R Agency
- Promotion of activities of Brand Bankware software products
Kshlerin College, West Bibi, Maine
MBA, Marketing, Sep. 2001
Eastern Blick, Lake Oliver, Arkansas
Bachelor of Arts, English, Jun. 1996
Eastern MacGyver College, North Harriettborough, Wyoming
I.S.C, Commerce, Jul. 1993
Patient & Keen observer
Proficent in writing
Strong communiation skills
Phone: (000) 000-0000
Email: [email protected]
Address: 287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Motivating senior-level leader with a track record of consistently evaluating people, process and technology to optimize results and team member engagement. Relentless dedication to improving operational excellence and enhancing the customer experience. Trusted problem solver through many successful collaborative cross functional projects and initiatives.
Jan. 2016 – Present Lake Ashlea, Vermont
Director, Client Services and Operations, Huel and Sons
Directly responsible for the timely and flawless execution of Data Delivery, 14 team members divided into three Job Families: Sales Support, Data Solutions Managers and Data Delivery.
- Establishes and maintains an environment of open communication with team members; engages and solicits participation in the creation of solutions
- Continually seeks out and implements program/process improvements through automation and technology
- Collects data and metrics to drive change and efficiency
- Hands-on and highly engaged in all aspects of tasks and services provided by team
- Presale Support – assists the organization and team in the prioritization of custom support. Measures and understands the effort in conjunction with the benefit, balancing investment and potential returns
- Ongoing Campaign Execution – Understands and manages to campaign timelines and milestones, paves the way and clears obstructions for the team to be on-time and on-budget. Communicates and mitigates risks as appropriate.
- Drives the ongoing integration and optimization efforts of new teams and new products/capabilities across the delivery process
- Actively pursues growth and training opportunities to strengthen and add depth to the team
Nov. 2002 – Jan. 2003 South Oleneview, Tennessee
Business Analyst, Hermann, Keeling and Effertz
Project manage the successful implementation of new clients by integrating eligibility files, business rules and reporting requirements needed to support short term disability administration
- Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
- Confer with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful functioning of newly implemented systems or procedures.
- Design, evaluate, recommend, and approve changes of forms and reports.
- Create custom reports using Oracle and Crystal Reports
Master of Arts: Public Administration
- North Wuckert - West Berry, Arizona
Bachelor of Arts: Political Science
- Berge Institute - Harrisborough, Mississippi
SQL and SSIS, Data Analysis
Coordination and management of cross-functional teams – bridging the gap between Sales and technology
Proven team and organizational leader to drive change and collaboration
Project Management and Execution
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Analyze and interpret data in order to increase the understanding of the Political
- Plan and conduct research to develop and test theories about societal issues with a specific focus in Human settlements
- Consult with and advise individuals such as administrators, social workers, and legislators regarding social issues and policies, as well as the implications of research findings.
- Develop approaches to the solution of groups’ problems, based on research findings in sociology and related disciplines.
- Monitor and analyze sales records, trends, or economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns and determine what the company will sell and how much inventory is needed. Retail shop for 8 years in nairobi, and then moved back to india.
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of a company or its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction.
- Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting.
- Organize or approve promotional campaigns.
- Collaborate with teachers to develop and maintain standards and policies, develop mission statements, and set performance goals and objectives.
- Confer with parents and staff to discuss educational policies and student behavioral or learning problems.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate staff.
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations. Solicited and obtained grants to increase annual available funds by 15%.
- Liaison to Board of Directors. Public face of the school. Present several times each year on panels and as primary speaker.
- Analyse financial activities of establishments or departments and provide input into budget planning and preparation processes.
- Develop work schedules according to budgets and workloads.
- Discuss work problems or grievances with union representatives.
- Plan for or coordinate office services, such as equipment or supply acquisition or organisation, disposal of assets, relocation, parking, maintenance, or security services.
- Keep informed of provisions of labor-management agreements and their effects on departmental operations.
- Plan layouts of stockrooms, warehouses, or other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight, or related factors pertaining to items stored.
director, business process services – apac
- Build and incubate the organisation’s managed services APAC practice.
- Sell, manage and deliver the services portfolio (including Shared Services, Contact Centers).
- Successfully won and implemented new projects including Intel and Johnson & Johnson Asia Pacific worth US$500,000 within the first 6 months of the newly established practice.
- Organize and string together raw footage into a continuous whole according to scripts or the instructions of directors and producers.