More Job Descriptions for :
- Counsel individuals and groups regarding problems, such as stress, substance abuse, mental illness, legal problems and family situations, to modify behavior or to improve personal, and social, and adjustment.
- Document patient information including session notes, progress notes, recommendations, and treatment plans.
- Develop therapeutic and treatment plans, with the patient, based on patients’ interests, abilities, and needs.
- Collect information about patients using interviews, case histories, observational techniques, and other assessment methods.
- Consult with an interdisciplinary team of doctors, therapists, social workers, and clinicians regarding patient care.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of counseling or treatments and the accuracy and completeness of diagnoses, modifying plans and diagnoses as necessary.
- Provide mental health services to caseload of adolescent population ages 11-18; individual & family therapy, parent counseling, crisis counseling, clinical assessments & case management, advocate for client/family
- Provide school based counseling, crisis intervention, and case management to any student/family as needed.
- Part of a school based multiple disciplinary team communicating with school staff, participating in CST, CSE, IEP meetings.
- Make referrals & communicate with community resources & outside agencies
- Facilitate social skills groups.
- Maintain accurate & complete documentation as required by agency policies in electronic health record.
- Interact with clients to assist them in gaining insight, defining goals, and planning action to achieve effective personal, social, educational, and vocational development and adjustment.Develop therapeutic and treatment plans based on clients’ interests, abilities, and needs.
- Analyze data such as interview notes, test results, and reference manuals to identify symptoms and to diagnose the nature of clients’ problems.
- Refer clients to specialists or to other institutions for noncounseling treatment of problems.