More Job Descriptions for :
- Steering Knuckle AnalysisStructural Meshing for knuckle, hub, strut and brake caliper.
- Deck set up for stiffness analysis and performed different types of stiffness analysis in Abaqus and Optistruct.
- Calculate the stiffness values with the help of punch and odb. Files.
- Evaluate and approve the selection of vendors by studying past performance or new advertisements.
- To create Finite element models for various engine components of trucks.
- Have used ANSA ( Pre-processor meshing tool) and MEDINA for complete model building of the components/assemblies.
- To perform Static (stress) and Modal analysis of different engine components, as well as an assembly.
- Have made use of NASTRAN and PERMAS as solvers, and MEDINA and Hyperworks for Post-processing.
- Working on a complete exhaust system (Hot end and cold end).
- Working on Hypermesh as preprocessor and Abaqus as solver.
- Supporting programs and works aligned with designers.
- 2D and 3D meshing, FEA modeling as per physical problem definition, contact definition in model gives scope of work.
- Mainly worked on analyses like Modal, Static, Heat Transfer, FRA in hot and cold conditions.
- Interpreting results, suggesting design changes to meet target, optimization of design so that cost can be reduced are the main functions of working.
- Developed a standard report template, standard post processing sessions and working process which has reduced post processing time considerably.
- Worked on door panel, chassis, full vehicle modal analysis.
- Got good hands on software with an opportunity to work on full system and its complete FE modelling.
- Suggested process for quick and exact modelling of weld so that work time can be reduced considerably.
- Hypermesh and NASTRAN are the software’s used for analysis.
- Good exposure to Deck Set-up for Structural & Dynamic, Fatigue Analysis of Chassis, Engine, Pump Components (Structural stress, Bolt- Pretension, Modal, FRF, Random, Stress-life Analysis test).
- Linear, Non- Linear Quasi-Static Analysis of Hard Trim, Seating System, Engine, Pump Components.
- Structural Durability Analysis of Tractor Fender Deck & Floor Panel Assembly.
- Random vibration & Half Sine Shock Analysis of After-Treatment Engine Module, Genset Inverter Assembly. To Check Structural integrity (Static and Harmonic) and Vibration- Fatigue Analysis of Alternator Bracket & Weld-Fatigue Analysis of Engine Cooler Assembly of Engine.
- Low-Frequency Vibration Analysis of Floor panel Assembly and well knowledge of NVH analysis (NTF & VTF) of Vehicle sub-assembly