More Job Descriptions for :
bakery manager/duty manager
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets and wages
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing and filling of stock.
- food health and safety
- customer and staff safety
- planning of displays and making sure correct stock is received on time and depending on sales/ customer needs
- baking of products
- maintaining of stockrooms, freezers etc
- Ensuring quality service for customer satisfaction
- Supervising, scheduling, and training new employees
- Maintain inventory controls
- Reordering and stocking of merchandise
- Balance daily reports and documentions accurately
- Took care of mods, price changes, donations, and features.
- Prepared donuts, baked bread, stock sales floor, decorate cakes, and occasionally helped with
- Check equipment to ensure that it meets health and safety regulations and perform maintenance or cleaning, as necessary. other departments.
- Worked with other consumers for the company such as Franz, Sara Lee, and Mission.
- Supervise and assign duties to workers in the department.
- Coordinate and make schedules for associates within the bakery.
- Oversee and order inventory while reporting to the store manager.
- Manager in charge of store weekly.
- Baking for daily needs according to season and productions plans
- Develop production plans to reduce shrink and increase sales
- Train bakery crew for success
- Take monthly inventories of bakery department
- Merchandise bakery products for sale
- Train other bakery managers on inventory procedures to ensure correct inventories
- Maintain excellent cleaning standards to ensure that all food safety practices are upheld