287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
Talented, unique, passionate Editor with extensive experience creating persuasive and attractive marketing and communications materials. Technical skills include DSLR's, Adobe Creative Cloud,and Serif DrawPlus. Expert at developing effective campaigns and advertisements to increase visibility, branding, and business growth and development.
Assistant editor, Gibson and Sons. New Karlyn, Michigan
Feb. 2020 – Present
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Develop story or content ideas, considering reader or audience appeal.
- Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
edit and shoot, Wisozk, Ortiz and Kunde. McDermotthaven, Virginia
Nov. 2019 – Present
- Shoot and edit Marriage videos
- Edit Documentaries,Music videos,T.V shows,etc.
North Bailey Institute, South Janey, West Virginia
Diploma in video editing and sound recording., B.A, Present
adobe premiere pro
final cut pro
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for assistant editor Resumes
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Interview production and engineering personnel and read journals and other material to become familiar with product technologies and production methods.
- Arrange for typing, duplication, and distribution of material.
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
- Developing story and content ideas, considering reader and audience appeal.
- Reading and editing articles to detect and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Writing socially engaging, entertaining, and informative articles for the magazine and its social media accounts.
- Supporting senior staff with planning the content of the magazine according to the magazine’s style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
assistant editor / studio manager
- Review footage sequence by sequence to become familiar with it before assembling it into a final product
- Cut shot sequences to different angles at specific points in scenes, making each individual cut as fluid and seamless as possible
- Edit films and video to include music, dialogue, and sound effects
- Arrange films into sequences while correcting errors
- Trim film segments to specified lengths, and reassemble segments in sequences that present stories with maximum effect
- Set up and operate any camera, lighting equipment, audio equipment, and mobile editing stations
- Manage any and all aspects of the sound stage studio
- Writing company-oriented profiles for international and national brands from various verticals.
- Writing person-oriented profile articles.
- Working with the graphic team to decide on the overall theme and the layout of a new magazine issue.
- Taking interviews (telephonic and email).
- Reviewing and proof-reading articles written for magazines.
- Assisting the sales team in handling client grievances.
- Assisting the HR team in inducting new writers.
- Managed media and projects
- Editing short form, web-based promos
- Assist in reviewing and revising the format and syntax of news reports.
- Assist in finding potential news topics and searching for corresponding news photo resources.