Andrew Smith287 Custer Street, Hopewell, PA 00000
While studying at Parsons School of Design for Fine Art, I have have also taken on some jobs in the field in order to learn about the industry as well as illustrated a published book (Shampoo) and appeared in several galleries in LA. I am a hardworking and creative individual who puts 100% into everything.
Art Assistant, Harris, Breitenberg and Dicki. Kautzermouth, Iowa
Helped paint projects and get them ready for gallery shows as well as worked with a team to create new pieces for the collection.
Art Assistant, Murray and Sons. Bernhardhaven, Washington
Mar. 2018 – Apr. 2018
Printed and painted works for the company as well as used programs such as photoshop and illustrator to edit content for social media and the company itself.
Art Assistant/Secretary, Dare, Bashirian and Weber. West Ji, New Hampshire
Nov. 2016 – Dec. 2016
Helped complete storyboards, assisted with paperwork and helped with everyday tasks around the office as well as editing content on photoshop.
Rohan Academy, Konopelskiport, Ohio
Bachelor of Arts, Fine Art, Present
Organized and time efficient
Not in love with this template? Browse our full library of resume templates
More Job Descriptions for :
- Coordinated art projects for upcoming lessons. This included research, material and past project references, and drawing.
- Organized materials to maintain a neat work area and studio.
- Taught ages 3 through 12 different art techniques and creative expression.
- Worked as an extra helping hand around the studio doing small tasks and providing assistance.
- Processing digital heat-press transfers for school bags and uniforms
- Creating and maintaining digital transfer items on MS Dynamics NAV
- Management of digital transfer stock on MS Dynamics NAV
- Creation of mesh screens used for screen printing logos
- Mixing ink colours to create new, and match previous colours
- Assisted students in coming up with and executing detailed final projects for exhibition.
- Cleaned up after lessons