More Job Descriptions for :
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that apartments are in livable condition.
- fielded any issues the tenants may have, and work to solve their problem within a reasonable time.
- Inspect grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine necessity of interpesonal maintenance
- Confer regularly with community members to ensure their needs are being met.
- Ensured all rents and Billings were invoiced and collected monthly in compliance with lease terms.
- Responded to tenant needs and coordinated with maintenance staff to resolve problems at the complex.
- Prepared monthly management reports, explained all revenue and expense variances.
- Responsible for removal of violations. Dealt with all insurance and legal issues.
- Responsible for walking the property daily keeping clean i.e.. picking up trash, watering plants, sweeping the halls.
- Managing apartments for guests
- Preparing the apartment
- Welcoming the guests
- Providing information regarding rules, facilities and city
- Online documentation
- Provide prospective tenants with rental brochures and applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws.
- Negotiate lease/contracts with contractors in a timely and reliable manner
- Maintain property appearance and respond to various maintenance requests or concerns in a timely matter.
- Make adjustments or minor repairs to HVAC, plumbing, or electrical systems.
- Spray insecticides or fumigants to prevent insect or rodent infestation.
- Responsible for the daily operations of an apartment complex. Some of my duties are handling comments, complaints and requests from tenants, collecting rent payments, depositing money, and contacting residents who have not paid their rental payment.
- Show apartments
- Give eviction notice to tenants
- Clean/paint apartment