- Organize sign in slips for clients arriving to practice before each class.
- Receive and welcome all clients upon arrival to the yoga shala.
- Facilitate a mindful, appropriate yoga practice suitable to the groups needs.
- Creating all course material for public and private yoga.
- Light meditation, pranayama and asana practice.
- Style of yoga practice varies between Hatha and Vinyasa Flow.
- Maintaining and supplying all equipment needed.
- Teaching yoga for the kids.
- Teaching yoga for the guest in resort.
- Engaging, teaching, guiding, hands on assist students through Yoga/ QiGong classes, with Didgeridoo sound healing.
- Holding space for clients emotions and internal healing.
- Creating a safe, enjoyable and wholesome experience for students.
- Sensitively collecting information about individuals current physical ability to safely guide and teach using verbal cues and demonstration and offering variations where applicable ensuring students integrity.
- Formatting and sequencing classes suitable for various levels of ability.
- Monitoring and acknowledging individuals progression and offering encouragement
- Time management for delivering and finishing a class.
- Maintain CPD through courses of relevance to teaching yoga.
- Practice what I preach.
- Public Vinyasa Flow classes.
- Clean the yoga shala upon arrival.
- Greet and welcome all clients upon arrival to the yoga shala and receive payments.
- Supply and maintain all yoga equipment.
- Facilitate a mindful yoga practice for those who arrived that day.
- Create all course material for public and private yoga.
- Conduct beginner and intermediate level classes for students
- Instruct students in the methodology and philosophy of yoga asana (posture), pranayama (breathing) and meditation.
- Provide guided meditations at the beginning and end of each class to help students center themselves in order to get the most out of each session.
- Teach thoughtful and carefully planned classes with the goal of having students feel refreshed and renewed.
- Work one on one with students to nurture their motivation and enhance their personal performance goals.
- Offer an environment where students feel welcomed, encouraged, supported, peaceful and calm.