- Work with curriculum developer to work out integrated semester plan for all the English teachers;
- Participate in teacher-parent conferences regarding students’ progress or problems;
- Submit weekly report to maintain the consistency of teaching content and tack the progress made by students;
- Design and write report cards for students with curriculum developer
- Conducted classes and demonstrations to teach basic techniques and principles in subjects like SAT English reading and writing.
- Observed and evaluated students’ work to determine progress and suggest improvements to better their understanding in the subject.
- Administered weekly quizzes, created daily homework assignments, and prepared lesson plans individualized to each class.