workforce analyst (interim)/senior specialist
- Workforce management on call volume, resource capacity and efficient staff scheduling to meet service level targets.
- Monitor individual and team performance and ensure KPIs are met to achieve customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and team work.
- Assist with developing and maintaining system and process documentation.
- Contributed to the CNATT occurrence’s corrective process by working staggering/rotating shifts to accommodate manpower needs to overcome the issue.
- Proper handling of escalation cases and frontline enquiries from fellow CSRs that includes complaints, grievance and other issues involving various parties such as CSRs, Candidate Care, TCA or clients by balancing business requirements and callers’ expectations, while adhering to own empowerment.
- Responsible for motivating competent and outstanding CSRs who have received positive feedback, acknowledgement or compliments from candidates by highlighting their achievements to the floor to serve as a positive encouragement for other CSRs.
- Coordinates appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call center staff in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Monitors site to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Adjust intraday forecasts derived from understood business drivers to determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data.
- Administers volume contingency action plans as deemed necessary and appropriate.
- Runs and analyzes reports with the result of making recommendations for adjusting staffing levels to meet departmental productivity and profitability goals
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary stakeholders.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
- Create high quality schedules to best meet the customer needs
- Implement agreed strategies to maximise service delivery to customers
- Balance the needs of all staff
- A sound knowledge of the DHS Enterprise Agreement
- Knowledge of TotalView and Workforce Management System processes
- Committed to always provide quality service by performing all tasks professionally
- Gather and compose data from different sources and identify issues
- Analyzes volume arrival and other pertinent patterns by gathering data from WFM tools.
- Staff the appropriate number of agent at the proper time based on recent / historical call arrival patterns.
- Regularly monitors trends, attrition and flag any changes that may impact resource allocation.
- Manages PTO allotments
- Recommends solutions to scheduling conflicts and / or special scheduling requests
- Management of published schedules for Day of Operations
- Intra-day re-forecast optimisation and Intra-day management of shrinkage allowances
- Exception handling of schedules on Day of Operations
- Accountability for adherence and occupancy targets
- Use of effective Nick off Early practice
- Updating and maintaining accurate schedule data
- Real time management of supply and demand variation factors