- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Supervise the work of programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
- Communicate with telecommunications vendors to obtain pricing and technical specifications for available hardware, software, or services.
- WordPress Developers are responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins
- Build client websites with WordPress.
- Manage technical integration with third party services
- Monitor uptime, hosting, and databases to ensure site is performing.
- Successfully creates attractive and user-friendly websites to meet client expectations in agile environments.
junior wordpress developer
- Developed and implemented effective solutions that are integrated to company’s information technology standards
- Monitored technical aspects of the back end delivery for several projects
- Worked closely with the design team and project managers and ensured projects are delivered in timely manner
- Ensured projects meet the industry standards
- Interpreted and executed website correctly as requested by clients