- Responsible for assembly of Class II electrical components.
- Used creativity to solve unique problems
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects within alloted time frames.
- Coordinated with project managers to finalize jobs and prepare new assignments.
- Utilized blueprints to complete new tasks.
wire technician/system installation
- Experience in computer documenting and problem resolution
- Electrical hazard training
- Pole climbing and ladder safety
- Trained in copper wiring insulation (cutting and connecting)
- Trained in fiber optics insulation, cutting, and connecting
- Satellite installation, safety and peeking
- Experience in in-home, phone, and store customer service
- Access specific areas to string lines or install terminal boxes, auxiliary equipment, or appliances by climbing poles or ladders,
- Clean or maintain tools or test equipment.entering tunnels, trenches, or crawl spaces.
- Trained in the 5 Smith keys of Driving (never had a wreck or been in an accident)
- Trained in fork lift driving
- Work both inside and outside
- Responsible for the installation and customer care of the Directv and the U-verse integrated digital TV, high speed Internet and voice services
- Educate customers on service features and functionality
- Work in small confined spaces or aloft (up to 28ft)
- Work with hand tools and in all kinds of weather
- Ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
- Verify all services are working correctly and/or repair those that are not
- Running wire, creating data connections, maintaining records, and provide job wiring estimates.
- Terminated UTP cables and fiber optic cables.
- Examined systems to locate problems such as faulty connections and defective equipment.
- Dedicated customer service motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success.