- Coordinate with volunteers who applies for volunteering work at IMC.
- Coordinate schedules and activities for community and corporate programs.
- Receives requests for community outreach programs from many institutions.
- Coordinate with all the necessary departments for the outreach programs.
- Handling the smoking cessation clinic as its a part of the wellness projects.
- Performs administrative duties for corporate and community wellness services.
- Writing meeting minutes for the wellness center and the PFE Committee.
- Cultivated trust between The Joint Chiropractic and customers by creating a safe and friendly environment.
- Maintained a high conversion rate percentage on my sales.
- Handled the clinics’ cash payments and made weekly deposits.
- Inventory for office supplies
- Trained new- hires
- Learned how to use Atlas software as well as Advantage.
- Assisted in Spanish translation for non English speakers.
- Managing a group of customers to assure all appropriate wellness checks and appointments are completed annually
- Assist customers in scheduling visits with providers and nurses
- Appropriately acknowledge the receipt of all grievance/appeals
- Compose written correspondence to members in accordance to plan policy and CMS
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with plan staff, providers, members, and regulators.
- Assist members in the design of self-management and care management practices
- Provide recommendations of new wellness programs to support plan growth and health/wellness of plan participants
- Upkeep information for patient charts
- Communicate between patients and therapist/esthetician
- Handle cash register and making change
- Enforce policies and rules governing the inmate population