- Submit weekly and monthly summary report
- Prepare monthly reports
- Present on management meeting with updated reports
- Conduct 1:1 coaching session with personnel
- Facilitate monthly group sessions around mental health and awareness topics
- Conduct resiliency trainings during on-boarding and refresher trainings during the work day
- Conduct wellness assessments throughout an employee’s/contractor’s tenure
- Summer job for 2016 and 2017
- Give orientations showing customers how to use equipment properly
- Clean equipment and monitor the wellness center.
- Attend standing meetings with management
- Conduct teambuilding activities and group engagement sessions for the employees
- Collect information about individuals, using interviews, case histories, observational techniques, and other assessment methods.
- Coach individuals to help them understand problems, deal with crisis situations, define goals, and develop realistic action plans.
- Document personnel’s information including session notes, progress notes, recommendations, and action plans.
- Respond to customer requests for information about wellness programs or services.
- Coordinate fitness and wellness programs or services.
- Develop action plans based on personnel’s interests, abilities, and needs.
- Supervise other wellness coaches in training
- Perform initial wellness evaluations and design individual Herbalife programs for clients
- Monitor client progress by performing weekly weigh-ins and counseling and encouragement toward fitness goals
- Attend enrichment and leadership seminars in order to remain current on wellness issues
- Oversee fitness or recreation facilities, ensuring safe and clean facilities and equipment.