- Website development & upkeep
- Inventory/back-end support and development
- Helping in sales
- Setup/takedown of setups at events
- Build functional and easy-to-use websites with developers and designers from scratch
- Test websites across browsers, operating systems and devices
- Maintain, configure and troubleshoot websites
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity
- Debug pages and fix broken links or images
- Update website content and review SEO
- Address user complaints
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisor
- Develop banners, web pages, slide shows.
- Set up database clusters, backup, or recovery processes.Create, Maintain and Optimize several eCommerce and other dynamic websites.
- Work with IT development team to report problems with in the websites
- Maintain websites for clients and businesses.
- Ensure the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately.
- Design websites.
- Generate and revise web pages.
- Examine and analyze site traffic.
- Configure web servers such as Apache.
- In charge of development and upkeep of chapter website (kkylambdapsi.com)
- Keeping all tech services online for chapter, and offering new solutions for any issues within chapter.
- Social Media manager for chapter, including Facebook, Youtube, and Instagram.
- Worked as a Team member for developing Front End social-media website for the artists called “Rock the show “ .