warranty manager/ trade-show coordinator
- Managed the Warranty Department for 7 individual outdoor brands under the Brandbase umbrella.
- Analyzed return data to formulate trends and worked with product developers and manufacturers to improve on low performing product.
- Worked with customers of all sizes to repair or replace product, issue refunds, etc.
- Managed Trade-shows across the U.S. including transport and setup of booths and product.
- Check in and inspect all new inventory units, averaging 450 annually.
- Coordinate with manufacturing companies throughout the warranty claim process.Submit claims for approval and provide required information including photos.
- Order all parts for warranty jobs and return damaged parts to manufacturers.
- Process completed claims and submit for payment.
- Document, validate, and resolve warrant claims, and communicate with customers.
- Answer phones and resolve customer concerns.
- Process warranty enrollments, educate customers about usage, and answer questions.
- Create reports on customer interactions, warranty claims, and related statistics.
- Analyze root causes of warranty claims and identify methods to reduce claims.