- Move levers or controls that operate lifting devices, such as forklifts and stock pickers to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
- Selected products for specific routes according to pick sheets
- Oversaw special orders and after-hours, urgent shipping jobs.
- Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping.
- Responsible for receiving merchandise, unloading or unpacking and marking it with codes.
- Heavy lifting.
- Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries.
- Drove a forklift to load and unload heavy freight
- Checks, verifies, loads, stocks, and pulls inventory to meet store and customer orders.
- Performs daily inspections of appropriate motorized and manual equipment, including but not limited to: lift gate, pallet jack and hand truck, radio frequency scanners and printers.
- Operates warehouse machinery in accordance with established safety procedures as needed to maintain the warehouse stock.
- Verifies and completes required documentation and reports.
- Complies with hazardous material regulations and procedures.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, organized warehouse environment at all times.
- Complies with all applicable laws / regulations, as well as company policies / procedures.
- Stocking Merchandise in the main store before it opens to the customers
- Backstocking merchandise for later use in the warehouse
- Keeping track of all merchandise for the health and beauty department of the store.
- picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock and other.
- Parcel shipment
- Labeling boxes and clothing
- Load Shipping Lines
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms,