- Locating the products that is needed
- Scanning the products
- Put in shipping box
- Put Label on box
- Push down conveyor line
- Pick up materials, products, parts, and supplies for customers and give to coworkers who are packing, based on information from computer devices.
- Picking up items ranging from 1- 30 pounds.
- Filling customer orders and delivering them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards.
- Responsible for the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
- Picking out orders and putting them in the loading bay to be shipped
- Working in freezing conditions
- Taking on the responsibilities of other employees who have died of hypothermia
- Cross trained in Outbound and inbound Department warehouse.
- Inspected product load for accuracy and safely transported around the warehouse.
- Stocked and transported all over stock to storage area
- Alternated good in inventory by observing “first in, first out” approach to keep shelves organised and properly stocked.
- Checked, verified, and audited merchandise to ensure that ordered merchandise has been received and that merchandise is as ordered and not damaged or defective.
- Manually stack and palletize product to meet warehouse specifications.
- Identified product codes/SKU numbers correctly.
- Completing packaging in a timely manner and making sure the package is presentable for the customer.
- Reviewed picking list to ship for correct items.
- Using handheld to scan items then packing them for shipment.
- Regularly lifting up to 50 pounds.