- Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing orders as required. Records purchases, maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Prepare and process all paperwork relating to the shipping of orders for customers as well as processing invoices for each delivery.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all warehouse operations.
- inspect, test, or measure materials, products, installations, or work for conformance to specifications.
- Receive and transport all inventory and supplies related to AMI deployment.
- Assign, track and maintain levels of inventory necessary for each warehouse.
- discard or reject products, materials, or equipment not meeting specifications.
- notify supervisors or other personnel of production problems.
- Pick orders to ship to the customer.
- Lead a team of twelve to process orders in timely manner.
- Use warehouse systems to release and print out orders.
- Print out pack slips for the quality team to check picked orders.
- Drove power industrial equipment to pick orders, load trucks, and store sock.
- Operate diesel-powered, front-end loader to recycle cardboard and twine by creating bale blocks which are then staged for shipping and receiving and loaded onto flatbed semi-trucks.
- Operate Gasoline-powered, and Propane fueled Forklift trucks for handling Portable toilets and handicap units for cleaning, fixing and repair and deliver to customers in the surrounding cities.
- Delivery truck driver
- Pump Truck operator
- Go-mini driver
- Operate welder to repair Dumpsters and power tools for grinding and maintenance on roll-off containers.
- Measure and record data associated with operating equipment. and shut down processing equipment.
- Disassemble units to replace parts or to pack them for shipping.
- Operate fork lift to transport or position large parts.
- Check work pieces to ensure that they are properly lubricated or assembled.
- Interpret specifications, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.