sr. voice engineer
- Working on Telephony Infrastructure, devices are – Avaya Aura platform, CM 6.3, Port networks- G650, Media-gateways- G700 & G450, CMS R18, AAM system, Avaya SMGR-SM server
- Monitor telephony system health checkups; followed troubleshooting towards resolution and align respective vendors if required to do so. – Perform the Avaya telephony administrative task on CM, CMS as per business requirements –MACDs – Creating Extensions: TDM/IP, voicemail box, CMS user Ids, provide required access to CMS users. – Changes on COR, COS, Coverage path, Hunt group, VDN-Vectors, Extensions, Route pattern, Trunk Groups, Holiday Tables, Service Tables, Dial Plan, Uniform Dial Plans, ARS table or AAR Tables per requirements
- Design & implement call-flows per business requirements: Programming VDN, Vectors, hunt-groups, holiday tables, VRT tables, VAL/vVAL announcements administrations for recorded messages
- Troubleshoot Avaya telephony related issues– related to Telephony systems, IP endpoints registration, VDN-vector Call flows-inbound, Outbound calling Issues, Trunks, Circuit Cards, media modules etc.
- Perform Change Management requests– Any major critical activities related to Avaya telephony systems per requirements or incidents towards resolutions.
- Participate in upgrade activities – TN Circuit-packs, Media Modules, IP phones and other Avaya components
- Joining con-calls with business and managements
- Voice services provision, maintenance of SIP servers and PBX platform
- Ensures escalation of call logging and follow-up with vendors and other third-party companies
- Dealing with vendor management- Telco and Avaya, co-ordinate with their Engineers for related issues
- Avaya telephony system audit task etc.
- Administration, Maintenance and Troubleshooting for Avaya Contact Center Voice Infrastructure for different global customers of Wipro BPS.
- Administration, Maintenance and Troubleshooting of critical issues for Avaya ACD, Avaya CMS Supervisor, Avaya AES.
- Performing BCP and Maintenance Activities.