- Drive mobile clinic vehicle to homes so that health problems can be treated or prevented.
- Performed veterinary technician skills in a mobile clinic environment
- Worked 1-1 with a doctor in a fast-paced environment
- Assist with euthanasia and body care
- Full Time Dedicated Staff Member, Small Animal Hospital – 3 Doctor Practice
- Personal Care with Patients and Rescue Groups
- Administer injections, Vaccinations and medications with Government Regulations and Hospital Policy
- Microscopic Procedures, Radiographs, Doppler Blood Pressure, Routine and Diagnostic Blood Profiles
- Wrap, Sterilize surgery & dentistry packs; Assist with pre-medicating, recovery care of surgical patients
- Recorded animal histories
- Educated the public about diseases that commonly affect animals.
- Assist the veterinarians with procedures, including drawing blood, administering vaccinations, and taking x-rays and ultrasounds.
- Achieved monthly heartworm test goals.
- Restraining animals
- Checking in patients
- Restocking and filling medications
- Performing treatments
- Reviewing estimates
- Drawing blood and placing catheters
- Primarily dog and cat clinic, occasional exotics
- Preparation of animals for surgery (IV catheter, intubation, pre-anesthetic drugs)
- Monitoring of animals during surgery
- Dental scaling and polishing
- Restraint of animals for a variety of procedures including blood draws, subcutaneous fluids, general exam
- Performing of medication dispensing (IV, IM, PO, SQ)
- Blood drawing