- Sent out completed animal lab work
- Drew up vaccines and completed preventative testing for animals
- Assisted in general office tasks (filing, coping, record keeping, etc.)
- Assisted with scheduling and follow up with pet owners post appointment
- Aided the doctor in surgical veterinary procedures
- Processed client payments, sent invoices and placed appointment reminder calls
- Collected tissues, feces, blood and urine samples for examination and analysis
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, control records for controlled drugs.
- Prepare reports concerning facility activities records and animal treatment.
- Operate diagnostic equipment, such as radiographic or assisted in ultrasound equipment.
- Perform monthly maintenance (change air filters, perform maintenance on blood machines, autoclave and ect.)
- Maintain inventory and ordering for practice.
- Achieve many more duties every week.