- Selling snow cones in the fields at the amphitheater, and answering questions of the concert’s attendees.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers’ questions regarding products.
- Provided guest with directions to sections and exits, the location of restrooms and guest services.
- Check to make sure all customer questions and complaints were successfully resolved.
- Deliver products as specified by daily order schedules on a set route
- Load and unload products from box truck
- Stock vending machines, kiosks, and convenience stores
- Lifting, bending, walking, driving, and climbing stairs, must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Travel to participating gas stations
- Go through already distributed items on shelves and check expiration dates.
- Restock shelves with up to date pastries.
- Give the placed order and receipt to gas station manager.
- Sell popsicles to customers
- Count money in the bag/register
- Handle dry ice
- work in the heat
- Fulfill Customers needs how hey want it.
- Order or purchase products.
- Generate lists of products that are compatible with buyers’ needs.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding the products that we are selling.