- Distribute and monitor appraisal orders from corporate clients.
- Manage subcontracted vendors and maintain vendor accounts.
- Supervise and delegate tasks to entry-level co-workers.
- Recruit new vendors.
- Reconcile payment disputes.
- Coordinate with vendors, such as couriers, warehouse managers, logistics coordinators, etc to ensure successful delivery of goods to the customer.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee logistics for printer supplies
- Responsible for business operations, vendor & customer experience in 3 cities of Punjab. (Amritsar, Bathinda, Muktsar)
- Analyze operations to evaluate performance of vendors, company & its staff in meeting objectives or to determine areas of potential cost reduction, program improvement, or policy change.
- Part of Classified steam of the company focusing on improving the demand.
- Part of New Product Development with product marketing (Yougraphy and Commercial Printing)
- Handling the Alliances and Partnership for the B2C product across PAN India.
- Increased the demand for online and offline Businesses for B2B and B2C verticals.
- Handling vendor and Account Management for all the existing PAN India Accounts.
- SPOC for complete operational procedures focusing on timely fulfilment of orders.
- Managing the PAN India Accounts like Decathlon, Byjus, AirAsia, Treebo Hotels, OYO, Paytm, Plum Organics.
- Initiated maintained and managed vendor relationships
- Coordinated with vendors and resolved issues.
- Reviewed contacted work performed by vendors.
- Provided technical support and maintenance as needed.
- Ensure the Restaurant Health index(RHI) for my set of accounts(around 450) were aligned to the city targets.
- Drive city level projects as most of the new features or technologies were piloted in Bengaluru.
- Resolve the app and menu related issues for my set of accounts.
- Coordinate with vendors & other departments to ensure growth in business.