- Perform maintenance, assessment, repair,and testing of various valves, tubes and vessels.
- Responsible for repair and testing of various valves, including but not limited to ball valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, safety relief valves, etc.
- Perform disassembly, cleaning, inspection, measuring, reassembly and testing of valves at Total Valve Services facilities and client locations.
- Follow all schematics and documented procedures in accordance with all Quality Control standards that apply to the job.
- Thoroughly complete all calibration and documentation associated with testing and repairs.
- Travel to job sites and adhere to all site safety and performance requirements.
- Communicate timely updates to management, co-workers, and customers to ensure timely and successful completion of job responsibilities.
valve technician, welder fabricator,and shop foreman
- Performed repairs and maintence for FPC Units on various values and installation brackets.
- Tested all valves at operational pressure for Quality Control
- Verified all new unit valves for proper application and confirmation of material I.D
- Schedule work request as a Supervisor and ensured efficiency, and maximize total output.
- Examine testing process and results for documentation.
- Troubleshoot equipment and work stations for improvemnets and to increase efficiency and safety
- Work closely with co-workers, management and safety coordinator to ensure compliance with OSHA and other safety regulations.