- Open hotel main doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving the property.
- Assist guests with opening/closing vehicle doors.
- Welcome guests and visitors with appropriate greetings of the day.
- Able to communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
- Tag guest vehicle keys with date & time, registration number, make/model, room number or contact number of the guest.
- Able to effectively park and retrieve guests cars without causing damage to the vehicle.
- Moving cars as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Maintain appearance of vehicle inventory
- Make key tags & place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles
- Maintain cleanliness of driveways and sidewalks, removing debris as needed
- Maintained an adequate and effective customer service environment.
- Coordinated various parking solutions for various events.
- Evaluated the performance of each staff member.
- Assisted with car parking duties during peek hours.
- Maintained accurate data on all parked vehicles.
- Ensured the timely collection of valet fees.
- ensured the safety of and security of all parked vehicles.
valet attendant/ramp agent
- Efficiently and safely park and retrieve all vehicles to and from designated areas.
- First point of contact for aircraft/passengers arriving on our ramp.
- Assist with loading and unloading guest luggage, ensuring all belongings are transferred to the correct aircraft, and vehicles.
- Respond to all guest inquiries and resolve service discrepancies accordingly.
- Assist Line Service Tech’s with marshaling, connecting and disconnecting Ground Power Units, and Tow-spotting aircraft.
- Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned.
- Greet guests and assist in unloading luggage
- Assess valeted vehicle for damages, record time of return of customers and sold car washes
- Create claim checks containing above information as well as make, models and colours of vehicle
- Drive cars into parking garage for storage and pickup upon customers arrival
- Relocate valet cars from long term to short term stay areas as well as between terminals
- Provide customer service and directions to passengers
- Provide a safe, clean and efficient environment