- Park and retrieve automobiles for customers
- Greet customers and open their car doors
- Escort customers to their vehicles in order to ensure their safety
- Follow relevant safety regulations and state laws governing vehicle operation and ensure that passengers follow safety regulations
- Provide passengers with assistance entering and exiting vehicles, and help them with any luggage
- Drive to pick up passengers and transport them to their desired destintion
- Park and retrieve cars
- Collect fees
- Organize vehicles
- Manage parking area (barricades, directing traffic, etc.)
- Protect cars
- Basic car servicing (change oil, tire if needed, jump a car)
- Wear a uniform
- Greet guests swiftly and with a smile.
- Inspect vehicles for any prior damage.
- Keeping parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized.
- Groom appropriately
- Carefully transported customer’s vehicles to and from safe and assigned parking areas.
- Assisted guests with luggage, packages, and even their own children if needed daily.
- Greeted guest with a warming welcome of great customer service skills that always satisfied, which increases company’s rapport.
- Park and retrieve automobiles for customers in parking lots, and storage garages.
- Work in both communications and sustainability by greeting customers at our zero-waste bike valet
- Hanging all customers’ bikes on parking racks
- Setting up, organizing, removing, and transporting parking racks
- Confer with staff members to discuss issues and resolve problems.