- Experience as a Utility Operator I maintain equipment, noticing malfunctions, blaster and VIP cleaner.
- Disassemble, rebuild electric motors, generator and process for shipping/transporting various machinery.
- Steam clean various motors, pump and generator parts.Sand Blast various motor housing, generator housing and pump casing.
- Paint various operating equipment. Rebuild, test and ship all equipment all throughout the shop. Load trucks using cranes and forklift.
- Coordinate railroad switches inside the facility.
- MaintainEnvironmental, Health and Safety and Quality policy compliance.
- Perform the following utility area rounds: Cooling Tower, Boiler/Softener Area,Incinerators, Fire Water Tanks/Fire Diesel Pump House, Fuel/Oil Area, Blender/Railroad Area, Silos and Conveyors.
- Document process and utility readings on all areas of responsibility.Conduct monthly inventory inspection.Run utility area chemical tests and record results.
- Report any unsafe conditions or out-of-compliance conditions such as chemical, product or oil leaks to Supervisor.
- Add chemicals, as required, to Cooling Tower, Boiler Area and Sanitation System.
- Maintain adequate supply of chemicals to Poly Building:Initiator,BHT,OMS.
- Load railcar’s as blenders become full.
- Pull samples from blenders for product quality assurance.
- Maintain cleanliness of blender and utility areas.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date track list.
- Set up, operate, or tend machines to form
- Coordinate the employees engaged in the production goods.
- Comunicate daily goals to supervisor.
- Enter data into system to communicate acheivments for the day.
- Translate production goals and ensure those goals are met.
- Training new employees within the department.
- observe cooling tower,operate cooling water pump ,fire water pump ,steam turbine ,emergency D G set, fire control valve,,jetty pump and maintain system parameter(pressure,temperature etc) for smooth working of refinery
- captive power plant-35MW,22MW,22MW unit general operation of plant
- Check all incoming railcar’s for cleanliness and availability for loading.
- Operate, service and maintain rail king track mobile.