- Responsible for creating and maintaining charts for all new admissions.
- Answered unit telephone and routed calls to appropriate recipients.
- Ordered, stocked and maintained clerical and patient supplies.
- Provided communication between hospital staff, patients, families and visitors.
- Maintained and updated patient and unit activity boards.
- Responsible for entering charges and taking off and entering orders for nursing.
- Transferred information to patient kardex, nurse charts, patient assignment list and unit boards.
unit coordinator/ office manager
- Organize workflow and ensure employees understand their duties
- Set goals for performance and deadlines which comply with departmental plans and vision
- Educate residents and families about their care during their stay
- Order supplies(medical and non-medical) for the staff and the physicians
- Member of the “Safe Patient Handling” Committee
- Chair weekly meetings for the “Safe Patient Handling” committee
- Promote a safe work environment for patients and employees
- Provided supervision of all clients within the group home.
- Follow all regulations regarding administration of all medications and treatments.
- Advocated for all individuals regarding there program needs.
- Coordinated with Health Services Supervisor about any and all medical issues and incidents.
- Maintained therapeutic alliance with clients
- Provided in-home ADL training
- Provided support and consultation with consumers family
- Keep records on Patient Charts
- Managed residential facility of several employees