- Developing new react components.
- Cross browser compatibility testing.
- Responsive design debugging across mobile and desktop.
- To develop a web application that helps in-store employees to manage and record their customer’s queries and issues using a ticketing system.
- To implement an approval process can standardize an organization’s internal processes, and also save time by creating a dependable, repeatable system.
- Experienced on analyzing UI performance related issues and giving optimized solutions
- Coordinating with the backend developers while integrating and fixing issues.
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites and software to Assess user experience
- Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers
- Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve usability
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Building JAVA Servlet Pages (JSP) with dynamic JSON data.
- Coordinates task and bug fixing priorities based on feedback.
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups, and manage detailed user interface specifications
- Conduct usability testing to resolve interface problems
- I am mainly responsible for creating front end interface for Flipkart’s Demand Platform ( DSP) for generating personalised content for millions of customer based on their preferences.
- My recent work includes designing platform for multi lingual support on Flipkart Apps including 1P , 3P and CRM communications.
- Created a generic audience manager which could generate audience for campaigns based on different data sources using complex mathematical expression.
- We migrated away from using third party libraries (material-ui) and created our own library https://www.npmjs.com/package/sleek-ui
- Handled the execution and implementation of CRM system of Flipkart extending from Push Notification to Email systems.
- Have contributed in Open source libraries like Microsoft Office Fabric UI
- Have published 2 npm packageshttps://www.npmjs.com/package/url-query-handle ( For handling browse url’s)