- Ensured Project meet the industry standards
- Worked closely with design team and project manager to ensured projects are delivered in timely manner
- works well as a team member within technology and other disciplines ( Creative, Delivery management etc ) on projects
- Working closely with analysts, for producing detailed specifications, creating designs and use-cases
senior ui developer
- Lead a team of working on IoT project on Home Automation.
- Dealing with the clients and understanding their requirements to make an IoT product.
- Writing quality code to build the application with minimal defects and working closely with middleware and ensuring dataflow is well and good.
- Writing unit test cases to make sure code coverage has met the standards
- Working With the React framework
- Experience on the modified framework using React Redux library.
- Developed landing pages, dashboards and using React Js.
- Created POC’s on Redux Saga And Redux Thunk.
- Involved in creating a structure of React Project.
- Experience of AGILE Methodologies and Scrum Processes.
- Hands on experience on tools like GitHub, Jira.
- Converting PSD to Twitter Bootstrap or Google Material Design based Template
- Conversion of PSD files into Responsive HTML.
- Customize the HTML themes.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wireframes into an Angular front-end.
- Angular integration with a back-end
- Worked for the “IKEA cloud at home” and “Microsoft Xbox” team.
- Created a platform for Xbox internal team where the user can raise the issue and assign it to the developer.
- For IKEA, created one chatbot which will take the user’s current location and based on that it will find out the list of local stores and bind with google Maps through google action.
- Used pagination to make a better page performance.