- Dispatch owner operators and company drivers within the United States.
- Negotiate rates with customer and update on status of pick up and delivery.
- Prepare daily spreadsheet for Operations Manager.
- Type and print all work orders and dispense to drivers.
- Assist drivers in repairs or load recovery.
- Responsible for tank locations, maintenance, and cleaning requirements.
- Receiving and forwarding transport orders to the drivers
- Vehicle tracking via GPS applications (ANIMA ; FROTCOM)
- Proper maintenance of the service history for all vehicles and trailers
- Coordination with drivers for timely deliver off goods
- Claims of additional financial fees for each transport warrant if necessary
- Schedule drivers to pick up and deliver loads to customers or vendors.
- Keeping records, monitoring driver daily logs for errors or violations.
- Monitoring drivers’ working hours and equipment availability.
- Keep track of weather of all drivers locations in order to flag potential issues.
- Determine the best delivery methods and negotiate rates directly with vendors and customers.
- Ensure timely and efficient movement of trucks, according to trucks orders and schedules.