travel consultant (3ic)
- Advanced retail sales, working towards individual and store KPI targets.
- Plan travel itineraries, applying knowledge from a variety of resources to create amazing travel experiences.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate local store marketing (LSM) activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and product managers.
- Assist in business operations management, including the management of accounts and coordination of team meetings.
- Took lead in arranging flights, insurance and accommodation.
- Used a booking system to secure holidays-Amadeus.
- Collected and receiving payments.
- Advised clients on travel arrangements- visas and passports
- Took lead in dealing with complaints or refunds.
- Assisting customers arrange travel plans.
- Booking hotels, flights, and cruises.
- Booking medical and spa treatments.
- Car rentals and rail bookings.
- Answer any concerns or inquires regarding packages.
- Domestic & International Air Tickets Booking.
- Rail Tickets Booking.
- Collecting Payment from Client.
- Give advice on sightseeing and shopping.Dealing directly with the clients, Providing Packages for Eastern as well as other destinations, Resolving there queries, Selling Europe packages
- Provided customer service and answered customer queries.
- Answered phone and phone queries.
- Used the Galileo Reservation system to book flights.
- Handled cash and processed EFTPOS transactions.
- Processed air and non-air documentation.
- Booked Bali travel packages for customers.
- Completed various other office jobs including filing, scanning, etc.