- Directly assist nuclear medicine technologists with imaging procedures.
- Coordinate patient moves from beds, gurneys, and wheelchairs to gamma camera.
- Maintain and follow standard quality, safety, environmental, and infection control policies and procedures.
- Educate patients on topics such as nuclear medicine imaging procedures.
- Adhere to state and federal laws, regulations, and statutes.
- Identify correct anatomical and proportional point locations based on patients’ anatomy and positions, contraindications, and precautions related to imaging.
- Use masks, gloves, and other safety equipment to protect self and patients from infectious diseases.
- Transporting patients to each physical therapy sessions.
- Providing transportation for patients and family members.
- Controlling and organizing traffic among in house patients, outpatients, hospital staff and EMT staff.
- Plan, organize, and maintain patient schedule.
- transport cars assigned destinations ( parking stall, mechanics, other destination)
- identify and reporting damages
- quality of car is ready for customers
- customer care ( answer any question customer has to the best of my knowledge)
- Transported cargo
- Hauled heavy equipment
- Transported shipping containers
- Sargent Major and Cornell driver
- Transported passengers
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against proof of deliveries.
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using mobile.
- Schedule or dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations, according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using mobile.
- Monitor personnel or equipment locations and utilization to coordinate service and schedules via a live tracking system in the vehicles.
- Oversee all communications between drivers and customers.
- Drive trucks with capacities greater than 3 tons, including tractor-trailer combinations, to transport and deliver products, or other materials.
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, and transporting products or materials.