- Ensured the safety of passengers boarding on and off the vehicle.
- Successfully avoided time delays by carefully planning best routes.
- Ensured vehicle cleanliness (inside and outside), orderliness and decontaminated vehicle interior before next run.
- Checked vehicles to ensure that safety, and emergency equipment were all in good working order.
- Loaded and unloaded material to various installation sites.
- Prepared and submitted all required material tracking paperwork.
- Adhered to all state and DOT (Department of Transportation) regulations in vehicle operations.
- Assisted with other warehouse duties as requested.
- Secure cargo for transport, using ropes, blocks, chains
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate., binders, or covers. and emergency equipment is in good working order.
- Drive trucks to weigh stations before and after loading and along routes to document weights and to comply with state regulations.
- Inventory and inspect goods to be moved to determine quantities and conditions.
- Read and interpret maps to determine vehicle routes. Maintained cleanliness of truck interior and exterior. Assisted with other warehouse duties as requested.