Training Specialist Resume Examples
- Facilitate new hire staff product training.
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service staff to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Train or instruct staff in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided in case of new product updates.
- Create modules, presentations and written test needed for product training and updates.
- Evaluate trainees performance and conformance to rules and regulations through their KPIs then recommend appropriate action.
- Research, compile, and prepare reports, manuals, correspondence, or other information required by management for product trainings.
- Coordinate activities with other business management or with other work units or departments.
- Assist with Training Program LMS, creating and updating courses, tracking attendance, creating reports
- Responsible for instructing 120+ new hires ranging from CXC reps, Esupport, and CXC manager’s.
- Work directly with back offices and our partner’s to identify process and material problem resolutions.
- Provided feedback, implemented change and revisions to curriculum and reviewing training guides and rep guides
- Conducted training in a classroom setting of more than 10 new hire reps at time
- Assisted in developing employee mentoring program
- Provided support to managers in responding to personnel training issues. Developed how-to guides for managers on topics.
- Giving training sessions for all outsourced agents at Orange Egypt (prepaid – postpaid – business segments)
- Assure delivering all perfect ways of handling customers to all trainees
- Being in charge of batches till passing role plays and starting their own career
- Supports shopfloor daily operations by making sure staff are aware of the latest product updates.
- Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation, or training or safety records.
- Provides training to the technician and apprentices on engine overhauling
- Oversee Cadetship and Apprenticeship Program
- Develop training modules that will fit to the demand of the current situation
- Conduct performance evaluation through practical assessment
- Dealing, Organizing & coordinating inside & outside medical activities, e.g. medical Courses, symposiums, lectures & workshops.
- Preparing the yearly academic calendar & activating its activities through the year.
- Communicating with Saudi Council for Health Specialities to get CME.
- Organizing medical Courses.
- Maintain company training programs
- Assist in developing training resource materials
- Develop and coordinate training sessions
- Assess and report training effectiveness
- Verify the information for accuracy
- Determine course learning objectives
- Identify and document processes
senior training specialist
- A ServiceTitan product expert within the software, new features, innovations and best practices in the home service industry keeping client training highly effective, relevant, efficient, and practical.
- Facilitate customized product training sessions (in-person or virtually), ranging from advanced paid programs for veteran users to introductory sessions for new users being implemented.
- Create and developed lesson plans, along with their corresponding visual aids and handouts for interactive exercises during training.
- Incorporate adult learning methodologies and change management practices to minimize resistance and promote adoption into training curriculum.
- Review and revise existing training materials to improve the quality, readability, consistency, and effectiveness of documentation for the training team.
- Consistently collaborating with subject-matter experts, and cross-functional project teams to create training materials for all skill levels using the software.
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, client visits, and projects as well as cross-departmental communication about training.
- Working under pressure during Peak time and providing results.
- Handled various projects while being a part of Training team .
- Lead a team of 25 members and provided result.
- Program Manager for the Global Executive Education program for Executive Directors and Managing Director in all phases of design, development, and delivery
- Training new batches on American Culture, Insurance,taxes and mortgage.
- Managing and responsible for delivering on job target.
- Supported 19 Regional business and professional development trainers from the Front and Back office.
- Supported a global mailbox servicing 100+ trainers to input course and curriculum set up requests into the firm’s learning management system (Pathlore®).
- A process trainer will be responsible for training delivery of approved training content, quality and coordination for all new hire, refresher, and launch trainings
- Deliver our blended learning (instructor led training and eLearning) classes and programs for new hires, new skills (cross-training), continuing education, and refreshers as necessary for global investigators.
- Manage batch upload to LMS to ensure capturing of new hire trainees. Own completion of trainee surveys.
- Communicate with appropriate business owners, other trainers, site managers, and management to ensure that all training sessions are conducted on-time and with sufficient resources and facilities.
- Responsible to escalate possible new hire attrition and flag poor performance, misfit skills or behavioral issues in training promptly.
- Organisational planning and Key Staff & Human Resources ManagementMonitor implementation and use feedback to update content and frameworkMonitor ongoing Operational Training interventionsEffectiveness of the training is measured and evaluated in accordance with the objectives set.Equality/diversity profile evaluated of those receiving training and development via WSP ReportsEnsure course/intervention details captured on the learner management systemsResults of internal training measured through certification of learners vs learners enrolledEnsuring staff adherence to company policies and procedures;New staff selection and orientation;Staff motivation and alignment towards departmental and overall company vision, mission, values and objectives;Ensuring the safety of all responsible staff;Staff evaluation and training;Staff work scheduling;Leading departmental staff meetings;Ensuring updated job descriptions and SOP’s (QMS) are in place.Prepare annual input on estimated management development for business unitsOrganise and control processes surrounding the study procedures
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.