Training Officer Resume Examples
- Institution is recognized by NCVT, Govt of India.
- Head of Trade of Mechanic ( Motor Vehicle)
- Teaching Practical and Theoretical in the Trade of Mechanic Motor Vehicle.
- Accomplished a Pass percentage of 100 for consecutive six terms until relive from the Institution.
- First pre-opening experience
- Learnt core training function and methodologies
- Started championing training modules
- Took charge of the online learning system
- Assisted Training Manager is over all functioning of the department
- Lead Hyatt CSR initiative Hyatt Thrive
- Conducted Orientation and compliance training sessions
- Plan with Marketing Team for Promotion and promote online advertising course.
- Sales process via phone calls to the customers,introducing the organizations products or services.
- Designing and assessing training program and development program based on needs of the organisation and the individual.
- Prepare class for the Customer.
- DG (Diesel Generators like Kirloskar Eicher Mahindra AL Cummins & Escorts make)
- PIU (Power Interface Unit like ACME, PACE, DELTA IIPMS, INTELLUX Make),
- SMPS (Switched Mode Power Supply like ELTEK, DELTA EMERSON Make)
- AC (Air Conditioners ACME HITACHI BLUESTAR).
- Battery bank (HBL AMARAJA VRLA AND VRLA PLUS Technology).
- General Site Safety 5s LEAN Earthing.
- Adapt training methods and instructional materials to meet teams varying needs, abilities, and interests to the Operations team.
- Research new laws impacting LE policies
- Research other agencies policies and procedures for best practices
- Draft new policy and procedures based on research
- Confer with subject matter experts for input and accuracy
- Manage working groups, round-table discussions and meet and confers
- Managing and governing BU and Org wide learning processes including budget allocation and prioritization
- To identify training needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes, in consultation with business managers and HR department and generate learning plans, based on Learning needs analysis (periodically and ongoing).
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organization’s objectives.
- To manage delivery of effective induction program
- To manager delivery of training programs
- Coaching and Counselling employees
- To execute various certification programs
- Developed and assessed the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with HODs.
- Worked with HR and HODs in assessing employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Developed a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizational goals.
- Developed new courses and/or conducted formal professional technical training for engineers and technicians in company and OEM (original equipment manufacturer) engineers.
- Managed all phases of training from conceptualization through completion, including planning, developing and delivering training to ensure quality and business objectives are attained
- Developed and facilitated learning through a variety of methods including classroom instruction, e-learning, virtual training, and on-the-job mentoring
- Promoted transfer of training (knowledge and skills) to the field through consistent follow-up and reinforcement via a variety of methods such as WebEx, face to face, ride days, meetings, conference calls, one on one calls etc.
senior training officer
- Co-ordinate the provision of Financial Management training.
- Conduct SCoA training to users in provincial departments.
- Participate in the implementation of Financial Management training.
- Manage the administration duties
- Plan and conduct Financial Systems training when requested and needed by the said unit
- Delivered all soft skills workshops.
- Assessed the needs and coordinated the launch of new programs.
- Conducted and recorded progress through a phased training curriculum for new hires and existing team members, to create a continuous learning environment
- In conjunction with Manager Training, ensured training delivery matched business objectives, operating plans and complies with Safety, Security & Quality requirements.
- Conducted training needs analysis for the management and staff level to identify job fit and help needed to fill in the gaps.
- Conceptualized, created and customized training modules according to the employee needs and management recommendations
- Facilitated the company’s very first team building activity in Batangas that received outstanding feedback from employees, management and partners who joined the event
- Maintain the annual training plan and ensure that training needs are fulfilled through internal or outsourced training.
- Facilitated corporate training programs and strategic planning workshops in several business sites including Manila, Laguna and Cebu with exceptional feedback from managers and employees who attended the learning sessions
- Regularized and promoted to Training Center Assistant Manager in August 2017
- CUSTOMIZED WORKSHOPS CONDUCTED and AVERAGE FACILITATOR RATINGSFostering Effective Teamwork, 4.69/5.00
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.