- Assist with monthly induction training to new staff members.
- Assist Head Office with co-coordinating training events.
- Ensure completed training registers and feedback forms are submitted to head office.
- Ensure that copies of training certificates are sent to HR at Head Office.
- Report on training outside of central training calendar.
- Co-ordinate the Performance Management process
- Co-ordinate timeous submission of appraisals
- Maintaining employee training records for B-BBEE, EE and WSP
- Manage the logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
- Implementing and coordinating Workplace /SETA learnerships
- Manage training schedule for the year
- Quotations done promptly and filed correctly for easy retrieval
- Booking of training required and captured on LMS System
- Create training manuals for each candidate and pre – course email
- Planned and governed courses for the region / office
- Scheduling the course and updating the TRDB (Training Database) for each and every course
- Taking measures to develop new tutors and liaising with Mumbai office for their approval
- Directing and uploading all IRCA courses onto TRDB and submitting BVCI courses for approval
- Regulating Certificates and DSO to ensure compliance
- Ensuring arrangements for course venue and other administrative work; printing of all course materials
- Programing of tutors for all courses in SIEBEL and ensuring preparation & issuance of all Invoices
- Capture appraisal results for submission to head office
- Capture training needs from PDP’s onto a training matrix, authorized by management.
- Filing and capturing of all training documentation
- Capturing and printing of certificates, and compliance info
- Invoicing of all training internally& externally
- Uploading of learnerships on Merseta Site
- Ordering of Material/stock